The StarWayDispatching Company has a big experience in loading:Van, RGN, Flatback, Step Deck.
Of course, there are numerous computer programs to aid dispatchers in their job, but much of the work requires good intuition and knowledge of the industry.
- If You work with us – we are to monitor and coordinate the movements of your trucks and freight while you drive and make more money. Our aim is – to help You run your business more successful.
- If you are tired of dealing with the head aches of bureaucracy and want to concentrate on making money on the road – just contact us and remember that You don’t lose nothing because with us you get 2 weeks of our service for free.
Good conditions for cooperation:
TWO WEEKS OF FREE SUPPORT 24/7
PLANNING YOUR ROUTE
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
- Our company – is a reliable partner for You. We will load the truck for two weeks and you can get the experience of cooperation with us for free. How can you know without trying it!Its easier to make a right decision after we work together.
- It’s 3:00AM and unfortunately your truck has broken down on the side of the road. You need help finding a nearby repair shop & a tow. Give your personal dispatcher a call on their emergency line. Without such “extra dispatch call” it can cost up to $125.00 per occurrence depending on what your emergency calls for. Let us stay in touch 24\7 and help in solving your problems
- We pay a lot of attention to each driver. Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company. We determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers.
- We understand the frustration truckers face searching load boards, calling brokers with cheap freight, being stuck at truck-stops, waiting for emails and paying for copies & faxes. We can cover it for You!
- If there any special needs, such as when shipping chemicals or livestock, it's our responsibility to identify these considerations and help drivers get the necessary documents they need.
- Further more, we can handle all the paper work of the carrier packet (Carrier Broker/Carrier Agreement)
- Carrier Info Sheet
- Insurance Certificate Request
- AOK SCAC Registration
- AOK DOT License
- AOK Bond Certificate
- ACH/QUICK PAY FORM